- Don’t play the blame game. Dont bring in negativity into your spaces.
- Fight the virus, physically and at an emotional level.
- Reassure yourself and family that it’s just a matter of time before you get over it, even if people catch the virus, most recover.
- Keep distances from family and friends even if you do not exhibit symptoms.
- Keep in mind that good healthcare facilities are available to support you.
- Stay hydrated, rest and eat well.
- Stick to continuing safe practices even after the fever, until the government declares an all clear.
- Trust that we will get over it together, to better times ahead.
- Accept that Virus is here for a while,until a vaccine is found, and will cause/require lifestyle changes from all of us.
- Expect that there will be higher numbers affected before it comes to pass.
- Stay away from negativity, especially overdose of non helpful information on Virus.
- Turn to music, books, creativity, humour, bonding to see you through.
- Understand that each of us will react to the present scenario in different ways, that it is okay to be anxious.
- Focus on what you can change and make short term plans first as it could be difficult to make long term plans when there’s uncertainty. As you go, make changes when there’s clarity.
- Count the blessings we have.
- Understand that there might be friction, and anger issues, but that you can change your mindset to deal with things in a better way.
- Staying positive and working together will get all of us in better spaces sooner.
- Plan for ways forward, with regards to lifestyle, family, finances and work keeping in mind the possibilities and eventualities
Reach out for support if needed.
Call – 8891320005 | 7994701112 | 8891115050 | 8089922210
Towards a new earth – together